Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cuz I'd Like to Think I'm Cool- The Random Writings of a 17 year old Burrito Band Songwriter


You shall very seldomly find girls who are classy enough to wear shorts under their skirts. Because they are "cool-limited". Plain and simple. Their joy and heart palpultating moments come from the "whistles" and the "ooh babies" they receive when they "accidently" drop the pencil, or they sit in ::ehem:: need i say, an "improper manner". Because, as we all know, they think they are sexy. But "ooh baby", you NOT!



The most attractive thing a guy can ever do is wear a male v-neck t-shirt with some jeans and some chucks. OHH SEXY! shoot me now. I value simplicity. A guy who can be confident in a plain white tee. Not too much, not too little. I think a guy who can pull that off has true confidence, and true swagg.



Why is "bologna" pronounced "balonie" ??? Theres something wrong
with that. Like...seriously.

No comments: