Friday, October 30, 2009

Ewe, the Sniffles; iCEE

Ha "sniffles" makes me think of Harrison Ford in "Indiana Jones", i forget which one, the one with his dad in it, i think it was The Last Crusade or something, but he walks into this room pretending to have a Scottish accent, and it's raining outside and he goes, "A-chooo! Oh look I've gone and caught a sniffle". hahaha I died, that was so funny.

Speaking of Scottland, I really want to go visit Ireland (not the same, i know) but it made me think about it. I really want to visit my native land, see what it's like.....learn to river dance...

Among other things of course...ehem.

I also want to get married, in case you didn't know. To a man name Jorge who lives in a tree shack up on Candy ave by Legumree park....down by the Basset Lake in Bologna Town...

You know...I can't help but wonder if you thought I was serious..p...pppahahahahahaha.

Nope. There's no man in my life, only sand. Look...lots and lots of sand.


BTW...I'm sick.

No comments: