Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back Home

Welp. I'm back home from my aunts house. I'll be home for a week, then I go back. I'm excited because there is so much that I want to do. Me and my brother and sisters are going out on Saturday, we're gonna ride...dun dun dun dun dun!!!!!!!



The Bus.



ahhhhhhhhh....murdaaaaa

lol

But yeah. We have decided to stop being chauffered everywhere. We're usually taken everywhere, either by our parents, our aunts n uncles, and even our friends. But I've decided to just get on a bus and GO!

We're on a mission to find our independence...lol..my dad says we're too secluded and we need to learn to not depend on them because they're getting tired....lol....

Thats symbolic for, "we're getting old"...lol...but yes! We will be video taping our experience and I MIGHT put it up on here. But idk, this is a public blog and lets face it...this system of things is GONE!


But yup yup!

thats the latest

chowzers mah peoples!

And thanks to the 4 people who are following this blog! I'm so excited about that...lol...idk why


haha

_Tina_

No comments: