Friday, October 3, 2008

Greetings from iCEE

Howdy Yawl!

This is Tina speaking...wait...no DER...lol. Anyways I first want to give a shout out to the person who actually introduced this blog to me which is Marcel of 2Much. He always finds the cool things. But...more about him later.

Basically this blog will be about my life and the things I've learnt throughout the day. Believe it or not, my life is KINDA interesting. The things that go on in my head. The people I meet, I mean....my life is a movie, no lie...lol. Here you guys can read about the silly, scary, crazy things that have happened to me in the past, and also the things that are happening to me now.

I've been through alot in these 17 years of my life. Battles that every teenager goes through. And I want to share with you all about how I got over them, how I grew from the situations, and even how I'm still going through some of them. Though of course everyone's life is different, the things teenagers face doesn't really change. Boys/girls, music, celebs, movies, crutty teachers, parents who just don't seem to understand, annoying brothers and sisters, the times when it's just "one of those days", and you're regular, everyday, straight up chumps. Though we are all different, we all would like to get through these bad times. I mean...who likes drama?!


So that's why I made this blog. I mean, everyone always talks about how teenagers need a voice. Well, I'm speaking...so listen.


P.S.
As regards to Marcel (of 2Much) Add his new music page



Marcel is someone I really admire and look up to. And honestly, he's one of the only real "role model" types that I have. Idk, I guess there's too many cliches out there for one lifetime. And he is a really good songwriter, and he inspires me to continue my quest to be one. A true example of a teen who can do it all. He dances (the bombish), he sings, he tries to rap (Whoa! Was that a burn...hmmm...toasty. jk lol), he can model (dude....i can see u in the Gap store or something) and by golly, the naygro is cute. So I mean people...he's got it all...AAAND he songwrites which means ladies...he's poetic...lol. But anyways (Marcel why am I selling you?? lol) but yeah. True inspiration. True dude! And just an overall kool-cat.

So add him and support him.


Welp I guess that's it for now. So, until my first official entry (which ul prolly be later on tonight cuz im bored as plastic) I shall bid you all farewell.




Love,




_Tina_


No comments: