Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BLOG ON LOCKDOWN; What's up; Our Quest for "Independence"




Howdy yawl! It's been a while since I've "Blogged" and that's because my Blog was on "Lockdown". Idk, it said something about violating the rules, but it has recently been dismissed. Anyways, just saying whats up and seeing how everyone's doing. Also I wanted to let you guys know what's been up. Well in my previous post I talked about going to search for my "independence". And I did actually go, I went on a Wednesday though...lol...And me and my two sisters went out and rode the bus, and walked...lol..and were pretty far from home. We went to the movies to see Eagle Eye, which might I add was a BOMB! movie. I would totally go see it again. It's sooo action packed...lol. Anyways, my parents ended up picking us up afterward...lol. We stayed out for about 4 hours. So it was cool. I wish I could have taped it but I couldn't bring my camcorder because I knew we were going to the movies so they wouldn't have let me in with it. But overall, I give our quest an A+. I think we did pretty darn good for some amateurs. (~_0)




Hmm..What else is up...? Oh, I'm back at my aunts house, and I'm trying to get away for the weekend. My bestfriend is having a movie night at his house and I want to go cuz I miss him and I haven't seen him in like...3 weeks...lol. Also, while I've been here, I've discovered some things about myself. One is, I never finish the songs I start...which is...bad...lol. But also, I realize how I'm inspired. If I act like I'm in a music video, I can write a song...lol..i Know...it's weird. But if I act, then I can feel it, and if I can feel it, then I can write it.




So yeah. I worked on this new song last night called "Waiting for Tomorrow".




its soooo GOOOD!




bUT YEAH...I guess that's it! Leave comments for my other blogs and thanks for the followers I have on this blog. Hope to have more soon!






chowzers!!




Tina!

No comments: